We create Operation & Maintenance Manuals and As-Built CAD drawings for newly completed construction projects and smaller commercial fit-outs. We know that the compilation and delivery of O&M manuals is often viewed as a necessary evil and therefore left until the end of a project. With deadlines looming, this can cause undue stress and concern at one of the most crucial points in your project, the handover.
At O&M Manuals Pty. Ltd. our work is fast and reliable. With a speedy turnaround time, we can help to ensure that your project runs smoothly right over the finish line.
We ensure your O&M manual complies to all industry standards and includes:
- A description of the systems installed together with drawings.
- Information for safe, efficient and correct operation of services and equipment.
- To operate and maintain the plant and services in line with manufacturers recommendations.
- To comply with relevant Health and Safety Regulations, Statutory and Local Regulations.
- To maximize the economic life of the plant and keep running costs to a minimum.
- Minimise energy consumption.
- Provide guidance on waste disposal of plant and equipment.
Company founder Vicki saw the need to assist builders and subcontractors with achieving a seamless handover for their projects. With a background in Project Management and Contracts Administration, Vicki prides herself on delivering high-end and defect free O&M Manuals, whilst setting the benchmark for this service within the construction industry. Her motto is “You’re only as good as the way you finish”